Schuhbeck. Finance & Real Assets Inc.
941 West Lake Ainslie Rd, Nova Scotia
Authorized representative managing director:
Konrad Schuhbeck, Graduate Economic Engineer
Registry Court: Office of the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies, Nova Scotia, Canada
Registry ID: 4334572
Disclaimer: Despite careful control of the content, we do not assume any liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked sites are solely responsible for their content.
The Schuhbeck. Finance & Real Assets Inc. is the sole owner of the personal data. The data is used exclusively for sending the newsletter and product information contained therein and is guaranteed not to be sold or passed on in any way. Data protection is of great importance and the data will be used exclusively in the manner presented here.
1. Use of personal data (first name and email address) We use your information to send you our free newsletter by email. In the event of a purchase of our products, we use your data for the execution of the contract and for further order processing. We use the email address only with explicit consent for promotional purposes. We or correspondingly commissioned institutes/service providers use the data accruing within the scope of the business relationship - with the exception of bank connection data and credit card data - exclusively for internal market research and analysis for marketing purposes. We do not transfer your personal data to third parties without your prior express consent or a legal obligation. Our employees are bound to secrecy and to comply with the relevant legal provisions of data protection law.
2. Newsletter The double opt-in procedure ensures that no unsolicited emails can be sent from our servers. Each individual email contains a mandatory unsubscribe link, which can be used to easily unsubscribe from the news at any time. This service is completely free of charge for you. We support the Anti-Spam campaign of the Institute for Fair Advertising on the Internet as well as the regulations of the CAN-Spam Act. To unsubscribe from the newsletter or to change your personal information (name or email address), simply click on the link at the very bottom of each email.
Additional information on data protection
Good afternoon and thank you for your interest in our company and our consulting services and newsletter. Among other things, we take your rights to privacy, data protection and informational self-determination very seriously. Like all offers of Schuhbeck. Finance & Real Assets Inc., this offer is directed exclusively at entrepreneurs.
With this in mind, we would like to inform you about the following:
Who are we?
Schuhbeck. Finance & Real Assets Inc.
Representative: Konrad Schuhbeck
941 West Lake Ainslie Rd, Nova Scotia
Who is responsible for data protection at our company?
Everyone at our company is responsible for data protection. In addition, we have decided to appoint a data protection officer. This is the managing director of Schuhbeck. Finance & Real Assets Inc., Mr. Konrad Schuhbeck.
We collect data from you. Which? Where from? For how long? Are we allowed to do so at all?
Below is a clear answer to these questions:
- First name
- Last name
- Email Information: Contact ID, email address, status, bounce status,
Entry date, IP address of the entry, confirmation date, IP address of the
confirmation, deregistration date, IP address of deregistration, referrer
- Mobile phone number
- Phone number
- If you sign up for our newsletter through the recommendation of one of our affiliates, then also the affiliate ID as well as the user name of the user account at DigiStore24 GmbH of your affiliate.
- During a webinar training, we periodically load tagging pixels from Klick-Tipp and other providers such as facebook, Google AdWords, AdRoll, etc. This allows Klick-Tipp to recognize if and until when you participate in the webinar you have registered for. Based on this information, Klick-Tipp will also remind you during the webinar via email and SMS to return to the webinar.
We obtain this information from your input in our webinar registration form, from your webinar training room, and from the tagging pixel providers (see data categories above).
Purposes and legal basis
- Establishment, implementation and termination of the contractual relationship - Article 6(1)(b) DSGVO.
- Establishment, execution and termination of the information contract in accordance with our general information contract conditions - Article 6(1) lit. B DSGVO.
- Information about our and other services - Article 6(1) lit. a DSGVO (consent).
- If and insofar as you have given your consent as part of the double opt-in procedure, we will store the data until you revoke your consent.
- We store the data we need to fulfill the information contract until the expiry of the retention period, usually 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
What do you need to know about your consent?
If and to the extent that you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data when registering for the webinar, we would like to point out the following:
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. You can do this by sending an informal message to one of the above-mentioned contact channels (see "Who are we?"). Among other things, your consent also includes that we may use the remarketing function "Custom Audience" of facebook inc. and the remarketing function "Similar Audiences" of Google Inc. with your data. Thus, your consent specifically includes that your email address is uploaded to the respective provider and matched with its own user data. If your e-mail address is linked to a user account with the respective provider, relevant advertising messages will be displayed to you or you will be specifically excluded from advertising messages. With both Google and facebook, you can specify at any time the extent to which you want to see advertising:
What do you need to know about the information contract?
You have the option of concluding an information contract with us. The information contract is always concluded when you confirm transactions in which we have expressly used the term "information contract". The exact content of the information contract results from the respective contract text as well as, in addition, from our General Information Contract Terms and Conditions. If and to the extent that you have concluded this information contract, we draw your attention to the following: With the information contract, we undertake to deliver to you the information content designated in the relevant product and service description as well as in the General Information Contract Terms and Conditions via all conceivable contact channels (letter post, SMS, e-mail, social networks and comparable contact channels). We are also obligated, among other things, to deliver the contractual information also in social networks and comparable contact channels. For this purpose, we are obliged, as far as technically possible, to upload your e-mail address to a Custom Audience at facebook or to a "similar audience" at Google and, if this is possible, to deliver information there as well. You can terminate the information contract at any time, without giving reasons or observing deadlines, by sending an informal message to one of the above-mentioned contact channels ("Who are we?").
We use click-tagging technology. You can find more details on how this works here: https://www.klick-tipp.com/handbuch/erste-schritte/tag-erstellen. Contractual decisions are not based on this.
Are we obliged to collect this data? What happens if we do not collect this data?
There is no legal obligation to collect this data. However, there is a possibility that the absence of some or all of the data may occasionally lead to inquiries.
To whom do we transmit the data? And: Does the data leave the
European Union or the European Economic Area?
We transfer your data to external service providers who assist us with the following activities: Storage and administration of data, IT support, implementation of events (including the webinar), setting and evaluation of tags. In doing so, we ensure that these service providers are carefully selected, contractually bound in accordance with data protection and regularly audited. Among these service providers are also companies that process your data outside the European Economic Area or are based there. Among these companies, we only select companies that process the data in locations for which there is an adequacy decision by the Commission (Article 45 GDPR). If this requirement is not met, we only engage these service providers if they provide sufficient security guarantees (Article 46 GDPR), for example by agreeing to the EU standard contractual clauses.
What rights do you have?
You have some rights. You have the right to information about the personal data processed about you, as well as to correction or deletion, to restriction of processing, to object to processing and to data portability. Furthermore, you have the possibility to complain about us to the supervisory authority responsible for us. We politely point out that these rights may be subject to conditions, which we will insist on.
Of course, you can object to the use of your personal data for purposes of information, advertising and market research at any time. To do so, simply contact us by email at: